Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring Fling Layouts

This layout is of my son Matthew. He went and got his lip pierced, which I hated, so I had to take a picture of it. Needless to say he let it grow up, thank goodness.
This is a heritage Layout that I completed of my uncle and his family.

This is my daughter, Kelsey she is 13 years old.


This Layout is of my husband's 60th Birthday.



This is Brendan in the snow which was a big surprise because he lives in North Carolina and they very rarely get snow. He had a blast sleigh riding.




This is Brendan again.





This is a layout of my oldest grand child, Brendan.






This a layout I did of my grandson, Aiden.







1 comment:

  1. Tina, I love your blog! The layouts are beautiful, the heritage is gorgeous. I love blue and I love those hinges. Good for you - I have a blog, but I forget I have it, forget to post and I can't figure out how to attach pictures and get the right size! Ha! Thanks for sharing. Kerry P.

    ReplyDelete